EarthColor’s R&D team is constantly researching and innovating to develop new products that help reduce your environmental impact
We don’t just print on media, we also make the media we print on
EarthColor is constantly researching and innovating to discover and create eco-friendly products that help you minimize your environmental impact.
Our patent-pending Earth•EverLit® is a better alternative to the PVC petroleum-based plastics used for in-store signage, point-of-purchase (POP) displays, packaging, and other retail promotion options.
- Made from 100% PET (polyethylene terephthalate) a polyester resin
- No heavy metals or plasticizers
- No need for additional laminates or lenses
- Completely recyclable
- Up to 50% post-consumer PET, sourced from recycled water bottles
- Printed using UV inks with zero VOCs
- Superior color, printability and fade resistance
- Highly reflective, reducing or eliminating need for backlighting
- Reduced energy consumption and carbon footprint
- A better carbon footprint and lower energy use than standard Duratrans
Earth•Aware® is EarthColor’s own branded environmental alternative.
- FSC® certified
- Contains a minimum of 10% post-consumer waste
- Elemental chlorine free
- Carbon managed and climate balanced
- Greatly reduced carbon footprint