Knowledge is key
Want to stay abreast of the latest trends in the print industry but don’t know where to start? Well, the EarthColor marketing team has the right solution for you. We like to read and stay on top of industry related news by reading blogs and today we decided to share these blogs with our readers.
We understand the importance of staying on top of trends, late breaking news and learning from other industry leaders. We’ve compiled a list of print blogs we follow that provide valuable and insightful information that helps us stay current with news and trends.
- Print Media Centr – This blog contains an abundance of information and tips on marketing, print, and technology. Print Media Centr’s Deborah Corn also hosts a blogging duel with Matthew Parker, a UK industry leader. The blog duel consists of Corn and Parker expressing their own opinion on a print related topic and many times, both leaders do not agree. The topics not only add a great and educational experience, but it’s fun to read the two different perspectives.
- Inkondapaper – This blog incorporates a wealth of material on the print industry. Inkondapaper is monitored by two writers Brian Szubinski and Jason Shudy who between them have years of experience working in the print industry. They both write about various topics such as marketing automation, postal rates, print business, direct mail and so much more. We invite everyone to check out this blog.
- Digital Printing– Xerox has their own blog called Digital Printing, which features topics about digital print and technology. We enjoy reading Digital Printing because of the range of topics that are covered, including print technology, business management, analytics, customer trends, and other print related trends.
- Felt and wire – Produced by Mohawk, a paper manufacturing company, Felt & Wire contains blogs on design, paper, and print. It also includes numerous contributors on the site. If you’re looking for unique perspectives on design, paper, and print, head on over to Felt and Wire.
- Printing Impressions – Prepared by numerous staff bloggers, Printing Impressions’ blog covers a variety of topics ranging from Sales and Marketing, Workflow/ Web-to-print to Market Watch and Productivity/ Process Improvement. Printing Impressions blog is a great resource for the print communications industry.
Our team is always on the lookout for new information related to print. We find that these specific blogs contain relevant and valuable information for us. How about you? Do you have one that you look into often and don’t see it on this list? Feel free to comment with the blog title below.