Thanksgiving is just around the corner and this Thanksgiving season, we wanted to take some time and tell you why we are so thankful to be in the amazing industry of print.
- The creativity is limitless
- With infinite combinations of paper, finishes, folds and cuts, your print piece will never go unnoticed.
- Print is timeless
- The first known print technology was between 1041-1048 in China. That’s 970+ years that it’s been around, and still well and alive.
- The industry is ever-evolving
- The first printed book was in 1475, and now we are printing 3D objects. You never know how far print can go!
- It’s the only medium you can hold in your hands
- Have you ever “held” a tweet or a TV commercial? Nope, that’s because print is a unique, tangible medium.
- Print doesn’t need to be plugged in
- On-the-go? Bored at the airport? No fear; with print, you don’t need to carry around a charger or batteries.
- Print is sustainable
- Contrary to popular belief, print is green. At EarthColor, we make every effort to keep our product and process environmentally friendly
- It can integrate with digital technology
- Uploading to a web, augmented reality, QR codes… just to name a few.
- Print can be used by anyone
- Old, young, tall, short – Print knows no boundaries. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, or what your background is. Print is for you!
- The print industry is worth about $640 Billion
- Compared to music industry’s $67 billion and online advertising’s $47 billion. Print is big.
- Printed, direct mail has an incredible response rate
- With a response rate of 1.1.-1.4%, it surpasses even email (0.03%), internet display ads (0.04%) and paid search (0.22%).
What are you thankful for this holiday?